Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Jubilee 09 - A Big Success




Oh, it was wonderful. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the crowds of people that came to enjoy this wonderful event was amazing. I stood on the balcony of Farmers Hall and shot a short video that is posted on my Spring Jubilee Lens that does a pretty good job telling the story. While I was shooting this video, I had chills as I watched the event in progress. Everything had come together: All the work of Jo McConnell and the Pendleton District Commission, all the labor of the Pendleton Public Works, all the talents of the artisans,entertainers and vendors, and all the efforts of the supporters. The overall atmosphere was one of Jubilation

I think this was this was the best one ever and it just felt good to be a part of it. Now I am looking forward to next year so hope to see you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment