Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Jubilee Merchandise

I have a wide assortment of Spring Jubilee Merchandise for sale on Spring Jubilee Squidoo Lens. The official logo was used on this merchandise and posted on Zazzle. The logo is the design of Lynn Craig of Clemson South Carolina and Pendleton District Commission gave me permission to use it. All profits from the sale of this merchandise will be donated to Pendleton District Commission for the renovations of Old Hunters Store. If you can't find the style or item you need, please leave me a message in the comments section and I will try to get it for you. You might want to place an order with friends to cut down on the shipping cost.

Zazzle is a "Print on Demand" business and I have a shop with lots of other merchandise using photographs, designs or paintings that I have done.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered the Sweatshirt and love it. I also ordered a Ladies Long Sleeve Tshirt and it ran small and is thin. I should have ordered the Men's. Just wanted to give you a heads up re the size.

    ReplyDelete